Item added to your cart
For generations, Michigan cherry farmers have been filling Mason jars with tart cherries, sugar, spices and flavorless vodka. At first, the cherries float. But during maceration, they become soaked with liquid and sink. After a few months in the canning shed the cherries begin to float again, having ‘bounced’ off the bottom of the jar. This wonderful phenomenon coincides perfectly with the holiday season.
The aroma of fresh tart cherries, subtle whiskey, light clove and vanilla create a flavor balance of sweet and sour, complemented by the delicate whiskey heat, the depth of the barrel, and a hint of dark cooking spices.
STYLE: Fresh Cherry Liqueur
ABV: 24% (48 proof)
BASE: high-proof whiskey
- The estimated shipping time for alcohol orders is 3-15 business days. Orders will be fulfilled and shipped within 2-5 business days after an order is placed unless one of the conditions below applies.
- We cannot deliver to any PO box addresses. If you complete an alcohol purchase with a PO box address, somebody will contact you for a different shipping address.
- Someone 21 years of age or older must be available to sign for any alcohol orders. Packages containing alcohol will not be left on doorsteps.
- We cannot ship to FedEx or Walgreens as they will not accept other local carriers' packages.
- We do not offer refunds if your alcohol order is returned to us. We feel that three attempted deliveries are ample opportunity to take delivery. We are charged an additional $20 for all returned packages that are not delivered after three attempts and another $20 if we want to attempt delivery again. Therefore, we cannot offer refunds on account of this unless you are willing to pay the extra $40 worth of charges. Of course, we will offer refunds or replacements for any products that are damaged or below satisfaction.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.